Thursday, 17 November 2016

Hunt for the wilder people




This is my writing it is about Hunt for the Wilder People. I worked really hard on it, I am very pleased with what I have done. I like it - do you? Enjoy!!!               



         HUNT FOR THE WILDER
        PEOPLE FUNERAL!!          
You know sometimes in life it seems like there's no way out. Like a sheep trapped in a maze designed by wolves. But you know if you're ever in that situation there is always two doors to choose from. There is one door where there's all the yummiest treats you can think of Fanta , Doritos , L&P , Burger Rings , Coke Zero. But there is another door.

Can anybody guess what is behind that door………Vegetables……No no not vegeta no no not Vegetables. Anybody else……Jesus! No not Jesus. I thought it was Jesus when I first came across that door but that's another door. Can anybody guess what's behind that door……Jesus! YES YES Jesus. Hes tricky like that Jesus.

So let's pray to Jesus so he can help us get through those doors with your yummy confectionary take it away maam. Ricky and Heck storm out the room.













                                     

7 comments:

  1. That is a really good hunt for the wilder people story

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job that sounds like the real movie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Amos thats funny at the same time. I love that movie its so funny. and that scene is crack up as well. Well detailed Amos. keep up the great work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a great story you are a super star you have really good spelling even with the hard words you a great writer and role model

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work Amos, Great story. You must have put a lot of effort into this because it is amazing. I have seen the movie and this is a great retell. Keep up the amazing work and blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's my favorite part of the movie hunt for the wilder people is like the funnest movie on earth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that is a cool and amazing story my favourite bit is when the person tells the lolly and Coke and Fanta and Burger ring awesome work bro.😎

    ReplyDelete